Sunday, June 7, 2009

Today my mom flared up upon hearing the word 'Sentosa'. Is the weather so bad for me to go to Sentosa? I doubt so. Since I love the beach so much why not, just let me go?

Anyway, went to church this morning with Venus as usual and after church I bumped into Nat! Shall pester him to organize a class gathering soon ha ha. My family cancelled their plans to go out..and perhaps even visiting my maternals'. Had lunch at noon at slept straight away after that till dinnertime, that is, fourty-five minutes ago. Ummm nothing much today. I feel sad. Didn't go shopping with my spazzies today. This holiday, I want to make time for my i.family, ii.spaz, iii. old friends, iv. new classmates, v.shs teammates and vi. primary school teammates, of course... So many things, so little time. Sometimes I wonder why 24 hours, why not...25? Makes it sounds nicer because it is easier to count things in five. My pathetic 2 weeks break is filled with more that what I've expected. My schedule is so tight that I feel so suffocated. Am tied down by many things, many commitments. Have to make so many sacrifices and I see the need to sacrifice more in time to come.

Growing up isn't a good thing afterall but we all don't have a choice do we? We go through more and more shit each year. This morning during the sermon in church, I squealed with a tinge of excitement 'Gosh, I'm turning seventeen in exactly a month's time!'
Looks like after much thought I don't really want to be 17. At 16, I have my fair share of problems and struggle to face em all so what more about being 17? When I was 9 I looked forward to be 10 because finally, a two digit to my age. When I was 12 I wanted to be 13 because 13 is all about teenagehood. When I was 13 I wanted to be sweet 16 because sweet 16 sounds so nice. Maybe I should just look forward to 21 because it means that I am officially an adult with even bigger challenges and a set of problems to conquer.

Guessed I left out the most important picture yesterday. Had intentions to put this right at the top for yesterday's post but somehow I forgot.

No comments: