Thursday, June 11, 2009

'Life's a climb, but the view is great '

K I'm pretty random because 'The Climb' is currently playing in my iTunes now so it reminds me of Hannah Montana the movie. Today I gave training at St Hilda's a miss because I was kinda bedridden. Not just from yesterday's exercises but for the past few days especially after the day I went back to my primary school I kept jumping because it felt so good knowing that my hands are so above the net when I jump.

Pandas With Pistols
just sent me an update on their new stocks and I want the Cutesy cardigan and Chinois lace dress... Apparently the cardigans are all made pending :( and lace dress looks odd from the side :( :(

Today I spent the whole day at home to recuperate from all my injuries then at around 5, I felt really bored again. Wanted to head to the gym and I realised 'Uh-oh I'm still aching all over'. Well not exactly aching but my back contributes to most of the pain in my body. Sighhhhhh. So the best thing I could do other than to hit the gym was to.....sleep, of course! But before that I was instructed by daddy dearest to clear up my room because it is really messssssy. Today will be the bookshelf revamp day. More of such days to come to clear my other parts of the room. When I was clearing the bookshelf, dust flew all over. I felt so disgusted that I swept and mopped my room, vacuumed my bed and did whatever that made my room cleaner. And I felt much better.

Omgz exciting daaaaay tomorrow can't wait :)





Beforeeeee....
Bye Chineseeeeee omg I can't believe I still have my textbooks from previous years.
HISTORY WORKBOOK IN SEC 1. Bye you!

AFTER.....
Was taking a look at some of my Valentine's Day cards last year and I picked out some! Of which....

Ugh isn't this annoying! But I just hit the 1.6m mark just 2 months ago so Deon says I have to be 1.65m before he continues his story :(







No comments: