Monday, June 8, 2009

Today I took a break from all the nonsense I've been leading. Not exaxtly nonsense but it's just doing things that tire myself. I took a reaaaaaallly nice break today. Drew the curtains, set the air conditioners in my house at the lowest temperature possible, lugged a mattress right to the living room, brought all my pillows bolsters stuffed toys and blankets out and watched the last few episodes of Gossip Girls Season 2. Then watched Yes Man on DVD then halfway through the movie, I felt really uncomfortable. I figured out that it was because I've been lazing around all day and I felt really restless. Felt really very horrible so I decided to hit the gym by lifting weights and running on the treadmill until the 3km mark then I swam 6 laps in the pool. Felt so so so so so much better I swear. K it actually feels so good to exercise. I hope I'll be able to keep up with this 'regime' because should I (touchwood) quit vb in poly, I still can keep fit. But no lah, I still want to be in the court playing....
Met momsy for dinner after my exercise and I had lasagna. So much for all the workouts but neh it's okaaaay. Then we saw a few local celebrities talking at the atrium of T1 so the place was kinda packed. This local celebrity Pan Lingling wasn't in the charity show but she came with her husband so my mom stared at her. 'Mummyyyy are are you ogling at her? She'll freak out! Stop looking!' But really, she is darn tall. I wanna be tall too :(

Tomorrow will be an exciting daaaay! :)
And probably a day to rant out my nonsense because these people will understand what I've been going through during vb training...

When Love Story meets Viva La Vida.
When two simple instruments make complements of each other. Sucha great combination.
Awesome vid. Watch it!

No comments: