Friday, June 5, 2009

Today I had no idea that were was training until I received a message asking me if I am going for training. But because I was not prepared for anything. No attire, no bands to tie up my hair, no towel, no socks, no shoes, no kneepads, no anything at all so I gave training a miss. I was already out of house and of course I am too lazy to take them. Also partly because of the last training. Traumatic much. Sigh.

Met Fiona and Deanna and we hanged out. Supposed to catch a movie with CM but someone just booked out of camp and was so drained out. So we we over to Fiona's brother's place to play with her niece! If I know how to spell her name, I'd have spelt it out :( How do I spell it? I only know it starts with Q...

Anywayz Happy Birthday Brenda!!! Have a great 17th! Work hard in MJ!


This picture was taken when I was in sec 3!

Graduation partyyyyyy

And not forgetting...
Taiwan! Bren and I in Taiwan

No comments: