Thursday, June 4, 2009

FWEEDOM.

Am not feeling excited at all because after all those torturous tests, I still have my MAJOR projects to complete. Econs, Comm skills, POM, CSA....and more to come I guess. K but at least, we the class did have a celebratory dinner :)

Woke up early today even though my paper starts at 5!! Fiona and Deanna come over but only Fiona and I swammmmm. Played pool and had lunch. Then we attempted to study. Note, attempted. But I guess I totally failed. Because I suck at memory work.

After the paper, we the class went to Eighteen chefs and I wrote down my blondroxide equation again! So much for wiping off Mr Chef my blondroxide equation is up there again! But it wasn't as big as the one Jul wrote the other time round. Umm the rest went to shisha while I went back with Bris and I met Jul in the bus! Supposingly to reach home at 10.30 but we sat by the poolside and talked till like 11.30.

Barely awake in this picture...






Eighteen chefsssss











Jul and I by the poolsideeeee



















No comments: