Saturday, June 20, 2009

My bangs looks longer todaaay o.O Somewhat miss my longER fringe. Bangs are irritating but nice to play with. Bangs poke my eyes, cover my forehead, made me develop a pimple, cover my brows and such. Wonder how my class is going to react when they see me on Monday. Hmmmz...

Sigh these days the world is so full of extra fantabulously crazy people. Take one for example. It's okay for a 50++ odd year old guy to like Jesse Mccartney. Gay enough for you? But how is it possible that he is preying on some other girl of my age when he has already got a beauuuuutiful daughter a few years older than us. Go prey on your daughter lah you old perv. In just a matter of a few years, you'll be able to watch movies at a whooping 4 bucks, a senior citizen price. Do age gracefully. Am not obliged to tell. Everyone please don't ask me what is going on please.


My fringeee :(

No comments: