Saturday, June 27, 2009

K so it's past midnight already. Happy Birthday Momsy!! Settled down reaaaally late. Bought mom a cupcake to suprise her at midnight. Would say it was rather successful :) Ordered a Secret Recipe Chocolate Banana cake already and will be collecting it laterrr. Can't wait! Plus Ken and I got gifts and made cards for her so hopefully she'll like em!

Dear Mom (I know it's not Mothers' Day) thank you for allowing me to do so many things. Freedom/once off runway model and photoshoot/sacrifices you've made/..... This post will never end if I were to write down every single thing she did for me and as a great mom. You're like a bottle of red wine like I said in the birthday card, that the longer it is the more valuable it is so do not be upset you're a year older! Old is gold but my mom does not fall under the categories of the young and the old.

Oh yes and we celebrated Glorianne's birthday today! Happy belated birthday Glor! Omgz you guys should see the TP website cuz she is the covergirl on the site. Anddddd she might be on the what's that called? :O Like, under the psychology section. Oh yes somewhat like a model too. Glor turns 17 on the 25th and it's been 5 long years since I know her! Those nerdy secondary 1 days. We watched each other grow up and change for the better and am hopeful for more of these years to come!

The mom and I.






















No comments: