Wednesday, June 3, 2009

CSA suck ballz today. Practically everyone in the classroom left early and that is, those who really don't understand CSA at all. Not that I understand but I stayed throughout the paper then came 15 mins before the paper ended and I completed every single question. But am totally not confident about the anwsers. I packed my stuff and off I go.
Everyone was lamenting about how hard it was. It definately was but all I could was to give a sigh. Met Fiona and Deanna for lunchy lunch and met up with some SHSS people in the library. Camwhoring with Alfi's vaio :)
So tomorrow is my last paper and I am pretty relaxed now. Tomorrow's paper would be Business Accounting, just like POA in secondary school but I'd have to browse through the notes tomorrow before I sit for the test! And btw, my paper starts at 5 in the evening tomorrow. :(































No comments: