Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Dear 'a',
Firstly I won't want an English tutor like you. Horrible typing you have. I am so going to ignore you on my tagboard. I didn't accuse you of stalking because all I mentioned was a 50+ year old guy that stalked my friend, and you got so uptight. Something isn't right, right? Unless you're guilty of this. So then again, why are you saying I am accusing you? I AM JUST PEEVED AT THAT GUY WHO STALKS MY FRIEND so I am pouring out my thoughts on MY SPACE HERE.


'SO GIT OUT OF MY FACE!!!'
More like you should get out of MY face because this is my space.

Oh I just wonder, what's with Gothicstalker. The name suggest a lot of different ideas to many people, and it does not sound nice at all. If you have such a high IQ, you shouldn't be wasting your time reading this humble space here. And if you have such a high IQ, you would use all means to hide your identity but seems like the name Gothicstalker and 'a' do have a lot in common, aye? So does that mean my IQ level surpasses yours? :)


'i TOT SHE FINALLY HVE A DECENT N SINCERE FREN BUT UR HEART IS SO VILE'
So why does this sounds so familiar? Thought I read that in my friend's email the other time when I was with her. You told he exactly the same thing but regarding a different person.



'Helpin yr fren is not akin to preyin on her.. helpin her to excel in her studies ..sorri u r the avenue to which i wld no wat she nided'
Oh yeah? So why do you still send her emails writing her poems and other stuff even AFTER her O's?


'maybe with ur mentality ITE,,its the end..'
So by saying that, you're looking down on these students? They might be slower learners. They are better than most JC/poly kids than us in terms of hands on activities. That is not very nice of you to look down on them.


'in a few days u will b 17 izit still young or bloody puerile with ur tots??'
17. That's okay. Your birthday might have passed, or coming in just a matter of a few days or months. You are 52/53? Am I supposed to pardon you and your senile thoughts?


'So stop slanderin me coz my students ALL NOES ME SO WELL unlke the ignorant u.. n some of ur frens.. tot jolene got her retribution after slamming ashey?'
I see. So you are the 'Ashley' on my blog the other time too. Hi I am Mary Kate. We do make a great team (shake hands).

I shall put this to an end. Dear 'a', we're quits. Your blog has everything about me slandering you. Not that I am telling you off in my blog but I am making things clear to you. I hope you've cleared ALL of your doubts.
Lets make a pact. Never will you come here again and never will you be slammed with more anonymous comments. I would like thank you on behalf of my good friend. Thank you for being such a good tutor to her but she no longer need a tutor. Hope you'll be a good tutor to all in the future!
Cheers!

No comments: