Friday, June 19, 2009

Today mom knocked off early from work so we met up and went for a hair cut. Went to the same old. Supercuts. This time I've decided to cut bangs! K I was kinda hesitant but my hairdresser says it suits me so I gave it a try... Made a lil request and that was to make the bangs look a little longer cuz my fringe grows a tad too slow. So if I feel that if bangs don't suit me then I can just sweep my fringe aside :)

Spent 4 hours on the TP webside selecting my Cross Disciplinary Subject. 4 hours omgz it's darn long. Not sure if I can still get my first choice since it is a first-come-first-serve basis. I slept at 4 last night rushin through my Microsoft Excel project and I only had a pathetic 4 hour sleep. Woke up at 8. Think of what CDS I have in mind so that I can get my first choice easily. But noooOooOoOo. Site opened at 10am and it wasn't even loading until 2! Wanted to sleep so badly but I know I can't cuz it's CDS mind you. Did my project after that. I really dislike Microsoft Excel. Oh gosh my holidays. Spent most of my hols sleeping at home and going to school for projects. Unbelievable.


Mona Lisa with bangs?






No comments: