Saturday, June 6, 2009

Sigh what a lonely Saturday morning. Father working, mother working, brother at home but is very very attached to the computer because he is a dota freak and he just left house when his tuition starts at like 3.30. Then he gives me the black face when I asked him 'Why leave so early?'
He went: 'Go out eat lunch lah! Then go tuition can or not?!'
Door slams.

Sometimes I really wish I don't have internet access at home. It's the big O's this year. Don't want my brother to score as bad as me and disappoint my parents. The way he uses the computer, is seriously like a computer addict. I want to kill all his....online dota friends.

I cannot help but to sigh and keep sighing. What is the family becoming of?

I should go out a littl earlier, get a gift for my friend and go out with the chums.

No comments: