Wednesday, June 24, 2009

It is already the 25th June. The clock reads 2 in the morning. My hair is still partially dam so I can't go to sleep just as yet...

Ummm today was all right. Pretty fun in school! Except that last night when I was informed that someone went to tell all the vb girls that I want to quit volleyball, and that I don't want to be associated with volleyball anymore. So I didn't really sleep very well the previous night. I was thinking when the hell did I say that so the next day, which was by right today, I bumped into the girl and asked her what happened.
So she said that on Friday when I didn't come, everyone asked why I didn't make it for training and she called me. The girl whose name happens to be Grace told her that 'I want to quit vb and I don't want to be associated with vb anymore!' with the very serious tone. She said 'Grace' sounded exactly like me so soon after the whole team was like omgz what happened to Grace... Now that the misunderstanding is cleared I feel much better despite having to repeat myself several, in fact many times during training when I was asked 'Eh I thought you quit vb already'.
The 'Grace' happens to be my that very particular friend's junior who plays volleyball too and she said she quitted vb, and that she doesn't want to be associated with vb anymore so hence the misunderstanding.

When asked 'Eh I thought you quit vb already?!' I gave the no-that's-impossible look. For half of my lifetime I have been spending so much effort and time on vb. One thing that I dread about going back to training is the coach. Why let the minor issue stop me from playing vb anyway? Then what is going to happen when I play beach vb if I don't train now? So long as my legs are fit for sports I will still play vb, till the day I continue to deepen the fractures of my spine, till the day my spine gives way, till the day I become a vegtable or being paralyzed waist down, till the day when I cannot stand up on my own two feet again... I will never, NEVER, give up on vb. Trust me :)

Neways training was a little odd today. Ran 1.6km first. Would totally prefer to run on a treadmill instead of running around the track... Umm then drills, and watched em played till slightly past 10.30pm because all of us had to stay back until whole thing is completed. At the bus stop I bumped into Lloyd for the third or fourth time for the day.
Lloyd: So.... Training shiok or not!!!
Me: Duh~ I get to sit on benches, pick balls and watch people play!!! :)
.
.
.
.
.
Me: What bus are you taking home?
Lloyd: SBS bus.
Me: (gives the really annoyed face)


Got to reach home at uh.... 11.45pm. No fun at all seriously... :(

Finally got pictures of some of the girls on the team!!!
Wei Xin for you..



Me, Wei Xin and Sharon

Me, Wei Xin, Sharon and Seon




Suhui @ the background


Suhui and Jing Xian.

No comments: