Sunday, June 28, 2009

Today is a very uneventful Sunday spent (although the whole of Sunday is not over yet) :(
Just so you know, Riverlife cancelled their services this week because of the increasing cases of H1N1 cases in the church so I didn't go to church todaaay. Spent my wholeeee morning sleeping till like noon then I had lunch. Slept again and I just woke up. Darn. Nope didn't go sentosa this week again. Then mom was like 'Lets all play tennis tomorrow (today) morning at 8!' I replied 'Siao!' because 8 is too early for my lazy ass to get out of bed.
Speaking of which, I feel damn disgusted with myself for staying at home the whole day. I feel so lousy. I don't feel like hitting the gym. I feel like giving my neighbour a call and ask her to go swim with me but school's reopening for her and her exams will commence tomorrowww. Guess it's predictable. Yes it's Jul... Should have played tennis or something but dammit it is raining now. Dark gray clouds make me feel so moody. I want the sun.

Yesterday we the vb girls received messages from the captain that we can choose our jersey number and that we should get back to her ASAP. Okay I was quite surprised cuz I thought I'll never ever have the chance to do so. Didn't even dare to dream of getting a number. Already mentally prepared a ball picker 4 lyfe. Wanted number 7 initially, but it was already taken. Am heartbroken. Then I thought of having 5. God knows why, beats me too. But I took 8 in the end because the number means a lotttt to me. Tell you why when I get my 11th jersey. But I clashed with another someone. Got a good idea and gave 8 up to her and took some other number. Guess what number!

I feel damn stressed now. Like just after reading Jagger's blog cuz he went to type out the To Do List and the deadlines for all of the projects. What is more is that the project deadlines clashes with the Class term test so that means we all don't have much time to study. So means revision is neccessary. Revision is essential. Revision is paramount. Revision is.... ugh whatever that is.

When mom leaves home to attend her colleague's solemnization ceremony and wedding dinner, when Ken leaves home for Chinese tuition (HAHA what is Chinese ah?) and when Dad's friends are here for their MJ session, I will switch on the air con, isolate myself with the rest of the world, bury my head in the books. And study. Welcome to my uh.... Nerdy world :)

No comments: