Sunday, June 21, 2009

Slacky slack slack slack slack. This weekend, I gave Sentosa a miss (again). Wonder if I'll put my islander pass to any good use in the near future. So today marks the end of the unenjoyable holidays. Never have I led my holidays in sucha manner. This weekend I stayed at home to complete my CSA project. Blardy MS Excel. I don't even have the slightest idea on how to use those unthinkable formulae like the 'vlookup' and the 'conditionalif'. Then I came up with the greatest idea I ever thought of to solve those shizzz. Googled and Wikied. Found self-help/learn videos on how to use those psychotic formulae. Happy for a while cuz it gave a sense of satisfaction then it died down again. Think I spent more time on finding self-help/learn videos than to do my CSA project. Geez.

Last night granny came over to stay with us. Just for the night so I gave up my room and was roomless for the night. But it's okaaay! Having an additional homie around the house makes the place more lively. Just this afternoon after lunch, she went back to my aunt's place so yep :( Wonder when she'll be back. Didn't really celebrate Father's Day today cuz we celebrated Father's Day over a sumptuous meal last evening. Today we (Ken & I) gave Dad a card and a beer/wine acrylic tall cup decorated with flowers.

How should I wear my bangs to school tomorrow? I can totally imagine my class' reaction and what they would do to it. But let's keep it a secret first cuz my prediction might be wrong. Oh no my bangs are really irritating me.

Sian lor I want to be tanned. THIS tanned. Nowwwww!! I don't like to look like a white chicken. :(
Oh and these pics, btw, were taken from the baking album long before school started. How carefree we were back then! Miss those times :(






And look at this kool phone my granny owns. Dad just got it for her. Fyi that is the latest model for the older folks.

Pictures with intruder






No comments: