Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hehehe today was grrrreat. Although I nearly fell asleep in Business Accounting lecture due to late nights. Reached home nearly 12 last night then I only got to sleep after 3 in the morning cuz I was waiting for my hair to dry and I was also doing my project. Thought I'll be more relaxed after handing in my final CSA project but I still have to struggle with my Comm Skills proj which is due tomorrow. Consulted the teacher, did quite a bit of touch up and stuff but I still do not feel very confident :( Then today during CSA we were bombed with another project. Thankfully no more MS Excel projects but it's web designing! Sounds so kool but it doesn't sound easy at all. No kids, all :( Today I also got back my CSA result. A borderline pass will NOT do but the fact that it is CSA.... No let me emphasize again. This is not Common Sense Application as jokingly said my Fiona. Lol. It is Computer Systems and Application. Till now I still think this is an unlikable module.

Best part of the day was that I got to meet my 4G! Think the last time I saw them as a group was uh... collecting our O level results?! Kk am really very glad to get to meet up with them in school. Yes the JC kids crashed TP. Joseph even came in with his uniform. Lunched at the Bistro Walk but I heard 'Disco Walk' when I was on the phone with Pris. Told her I have no idea where Disco Walk is located then Aliff explained to me after that. Then coincidentally while we were having lunch, I happened to look outside the bistro and I saw Dalifah! The reaaaaaallly quiet girl in class so I pointed and shouted 'AH IT'S DALIFAH, DALIFAH!' Everyone screamed and ran out of the bistro to look for her and the people seated in the bistro went o.O

Only got 4 pictures with me cuz the rest of the pics are taken with Deon's slr.




No comments: