Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Well.......
Today was, on the whole, quite okay. Had a lot of fun when we were doing our project but we didn't do much because my group are a bunch of jokers. Jagger suggest that we bring along our shades the night before so we brought and er...camwhore! That was when we were already feeling restless. Huiwen was Lady Gaga #02. ha ha

Training. Because I was feeling a little nauseatic even before training started so I was already somewhat in a bad mood. What triggers my anger scale to a higher level was that...(not to be disclosed but ask me if you want) but I kinda vented it out after my training. Seriously I was giving a bit of that guai lan face because.... of other things. Feels so unappreciated sometimes. I'd rather aggravate the condition of my back and play vb than to injure my back just to bend down and pick balls. But it was at the last part I was feeling a little better cos we played match. Just at the very last part then I kinda got in. No point harping over this now. I think the more I think of the things that happen during training, the more peeved I get.

Cya.


































No comments: