Friday, June 12, 2009

Todaaaaaaaay we the Woos headed to Sentosa to get a nice tan. Also, today, I finally decided to apply for Islander membership. Like, finallyyyyyyyyy after 6 months.... Counted the number of those single pass entry cards I've bought since the beginning of this year and there are 15 cards so means I've been to Sentosa for 15 times this year and paid so much moreeeee. My friends will be screaming with joy now cuz they can save time by not waiting for me to get a single entry pass and play more vb. Ha.

Had a great time with my Ghee and Fats Woo today cuz we caught up after few weeks, or even months and really time flew so fast we had to head back to the East :(
Didn't tan for long because the heat literally took half of our lives away. Darn warm so after an hour we went to take a shower and headed for Vivo. Sauntered. Got dad a Father's Day gift and am so tired nowwwwww. Am going for bible study with my teammates tomorrowww omg I miss those times whereby we have trainings on Saturday mornings then go have lunch together before heading back to school again for bible study with Geoky. Am giving Sentosa a miss tomorrowwwww...










































No comments: