Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Love to the power of infinity.
Though I have no idea who my friend's friend is, I feel really sad upon hearing the bad news. Just moments ago he was diagonesd with lung cancer. As grave as it seems, nothing much can be done except for going through the excruciatingly pain chemotherapy. He continues to bald. He is just 2 months' shy of his twenty-first... :(

Anyway today was group project day. Settled everything and that makes our burden a lil lighter. All of us still have 3 other projects apart from the Comm Skills one. Today I did not feel well so I slept while we were doing the project. Then since our project ended earlier than I thought, I went back home to put my laptop and took a nap before I left for training. Was so scared that I couldn't get up for training cuz I felt really lousy enough. Headaches and a slight fever :(

Had a drink with some of the girls after training. The coach was literally teaching us how to bet. Coach said, the loser side will have to contribute 2 bucks each and treat the winning team canned drinks. What the hell. Then he reduced to a dollar instead but then again what the hell? Ummm went home bony weary and lost.
Sigh.

Today during project.....















No comments: