Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Today I thought I snoozed my alarm but it seems that I accidentally switched it off. It was supposed to ring at 7.20am and 7.25am respectively but I kept snoozing it. Then at 8.36am I got a call from Kerensa. So I kinda jumped out of my bed still feeling sleepy but shocked, washed and changed up, hair uncombed and flew out of house, flagged a cab and reached school at 8.55am. I feel so blessed to live so near TP hahaha.

First lecture in 2 weeks was such a bore. Lecturer sounded so strict and dead. The hour and a half lecture felt like 10 hours. My butt was aching and I was doodling on Kerensa's notes. After the lecture I bumped into Emma and Bao so I thought the gathering was todaaaay and I was wrong! Kinda nice bumping into them but they couldn't recognized me at first until I started waving then they gave the why-is-the-stranger-waving-at-me look. Right?!

Am so tired I fell asleep during the 3 hour break when the class decided to watch a movie in the library. Woke up still feeling tired but we left for tutorials. Tutor didn't come so we did our individual projects... Umm I went home and slept after that.
Am so sleep deprived. Long day ahead tomorrowwwww...























No comments: