Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Econs was allllllright. Would say it was a little hard because I couldn't revise for Econs the day before. Blame flu. But nevertheless I managed to write a lot. Is it just my ability to crap during examinations or do I really have a flair in writing and explaining things in detail?

Huiwen accompanied me to get my eyeliner and we walked around. Even had time to take a stroll in the supermart!! Then we had subway for tea break but I'd rather classify it as lunch because lunch was drinks and cheese fries shared with the rest. The girls ordered Chin chow while I ordered barley. Then I poked fun at her.

Me: KERENSA!!! Your Chin chow looks like coke that is no longer fizzy.
Huiwen: How do you explain the jelly part? Sperms?
Me: Dunno...
I then took a mouthful of barley.
Kerensa: AT LEAST WE ARE BETTER THAN HER!! SHE IS DRINKING CUM!

Got choked on my barley and I wanted to spit it out... But nevertheless these people are always the ones that make my day by joking and talking crap. Ha ha

So means there's CSA tomorrow. Who wants to lend me their brain? This brain of mine is really incapable of storing information I do not like. I think learning parts of the computer does not have anything to do with business. Screw you CSA! I'll party after tomorrow...after CSA! 2 papers down, 2 more to go.
After reading 3 chapters of Discovering Computers, I dare conclude that CSA is a shitass module. Contradicting isn't it? We teenies deal with electronics everday and we were no strangers to technology but why is CSA still so hard for us? Is this module more like a computer appreciation affair?
Currently my modem is down and I do not have any internet access :( Am tapping onto other people's wireless!!

Huiwen!


Back to CSA :(

No comments: