Friday, July 3, 2009

Am back in school!! Ha ha k I was thinking really hard if I should go to Sentosa to watch the guys match and be on standby mode but then again.... I think I'll be going there to stone anyway cuz my friend will be on duty so I will be aloneee. But who cares about being alone actually I don't mind but I don't really like. So I decided to go back to school and my classmates were shocked. Klassic man their face.

Feels great to be back in school. My LOA is officially approved by my Care Person and Course Manager so yay I don't have to worry bout that anymoreeee. This week is pretty short maybe cuz I was enjoying the whole of this week lol. Kk my classmates welcome me with their laptops! Phototaking!! HAHA there you go!

AYG beach volleyball is really an eye opener for me. I luv the sun. Talking bout that my classmates thought I dyed my hair again cuz the hair colour really looks diffent but I didn't think so! Hairstylist Marcus specially chose this colour to suit my then-very-tanned-skin in February cuz I was much tanner than I am now!

Lookin' dead
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: