Wednesday, July 8, 2009

It's barely 11 and my eyelid are heavy already.

Today was an awesome day spent except I was supposed to tell myself to study today. Oh well looks like I didn't succeeded in this. Really gotta start revising because tests are coming soon and this is depressing. Hope I'll be able to push myself out of my comfort zone and studyyy. I have to tell myself: Nothing beats better than studying.

Anywayz comm skills got us all irritated because of the deadlines and also the tutor has not been very kind to us. At times I just hope tutor D will be more decisive cuz he is really getting me annoyed.

Then skipped training to revise the whole of last week's lectures/tutorials but.....
WE went to T1, Melly got her Havis but I didn't get any cuz choices were limited then followed by a shopping spree at Topshop. We bought knickers too!


Sigh I don't know if I should go for the AYG's gathering to Sentosa (again).

The OFFICIALS' Party, yo.

And because we are A TEAM ;
Host:
VAS Team Officals
Type:
Network:
Global
Date:
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Time:
11:00am - 10:00pm
Location:
Sentosa, Siloso

Here's to congratulate each and everyone of you for the awesome job done!

As some of you mentioned a get-together, here's one for everyone.
Invite all you know whom officiated and lets get some OFFICIAL beach volleyball happenin-

(blah blah blah blah blah)

And hey-

" Be there, or be Square. "


Couldn't get enough of my birthday ha ha it's gonna be a week long celebration :D
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: