Friday, July 10, 2009

Today some of us crashed POM lecture in the morning so that we can skip the same lecture in the evening from 4 to 6. Last Apel lesson today means school ends at 1pm on Friday. Yay what a way to welcome the great weekends!

All of us had to do a presentation on whatever topic that comes to our mind and I talked about volleyball. But I was laughing throughout the presentation. I even stuttered and made several long awkward pauses. But eventually all went well and we were happy kids.

Did a bit of CSA project then left school to meet Jasssy and Xinying. Yay haven't seen them for the longest time ever and walao I totally let my steam off. Was literally complaining about issues, ranting and ranting non stop and eventually I felt much better... My closer secondary school friends will only be able to understandddddd ha ha ha. The 3 of us walked to Tampines 1 and found ourselves at Topshop... Kk I got another dress with Ying while Jas got a top yaaaay! Ying went for work while Jas and I headed down the Simei's Eighteen Chef for dinner before meeting Jolene dearest at Starbucks. Was INITIALLY doing online window shopping with Jo and Jas but.....but we got sandals from gojane.com. can't wait for it to arriveeee!!

























Stupid Jo baby smeared starbucks whipped cream onto my face

No comments: