Saturday, July 4, 2009

Todaaaaaay.
Gave Ice Age a miss with the Spaz cuz I helped mom around the house then both of us went out to do some shopping after that. Ummm I bought a lot of snacks. I feel so guilty.

K I am very tired already but hello it is barely midnight! Just another half and hour to midnight. Guessed the sleeping bug hit me earlier this time.

Am supposed to head down to Sentosa tomorrow at 4pm to help out with the last bit of beach volleyball then witness the victory ceremony and collect my pay at 8pm. Wth of all time 8pm. I was supposed to collect my pay at 11am but they said they are having some difficulties so 8pm then! This will mean that I'll have to postpone my pre birthday celebration with my family next week which will be already belated -.-

But fatty says he wants to watch the 10am match so I've to be at harbourfront at 9am which means I'll have to leave house at 8am and which also means I will have to wake up at 7am. By the time I reach home from Sentosa it'd be easily past 11 or midnight. I still have to rush through my BA tutorials BUT I DIDN'T ATTEND THE LECTURE LAST WEEK CUZ OF AYG AYG AYG.
:'(

One of those pics taken during our monthy gathering!
Photobucket

No comments: