Saturday, July 18, 2009

Today I spent the day catching up on sleep till 12.30 because I stayed up till 3.30 in the morning to do my project. Web designing is seriously killing me this is tough this is tough. I rather do Microsoft Excel than to do web designing it's eating up too much of my time. I don't have the time to study for my BA test next Monday. Serious shit, 15% of BA test will be counted in so I hope I'll do better this time!!

Jag interupted my sleep and I went all the way to TP to lend him my phone charger ha ha. Went home and stared at the computer screen from 2pm until now because of web desiging. This is exhausting. Had to make so many sacrifices because of all of assignments. Was supposed to go to Sentosa but I didn't then I was supposed to go catch a movie with someone else but I didn't. Lousy Saturday spent!!

Today when Deon and I became home alone kids earlier this evening, we chatted on skype and I felt better. Yay Deon!




He drew this! Awesomeeeeeeeeeeee ;)

No comments: