Sunday, July 12, 2009

I am on standby mode cuz smoochiezz.lj is sending me emails which has information about my gojane.com sandals spree. Omg I am excited!!!

On the other hand after I read something online like just 5 minutes ago, I felt a little disturbed. Am still feeling disturb because..... I have totally no idea how to narrate to you guys here. Kk I kinda confided in my BBB but then again, woahhh I still can't really believe it but okay I can't manipulate people's thoughts can I..... I wished I had the power to do so. Who doesn't? It's okaaay!

Today I spent my day with the loveliest girls ever. No regrets giving Sentosa a miss. Got to sleep in till 1pm. Had a little bit of lunch, did my Business Accounting tutorials and went back to sleep till 4pm. Met the girls at 6, went to Ikea (hehehe finally I settled my cravings for meatball but this time I want more I want more!!) Coincidentally shared a same table with my secondary school teacher. K not my teacher, my brother's FORM teacher so she recognised me as Ken's sister.

Headed back to Tampines when Fiona asked me to check out the movie time slots with her at 10pm so I went ooOoOOoo a midnight movie :D:D. The rest of the girls went to the toilet so we went to the ticketing counter then she said we're not watching anymore cuz someone has a curfew and brought me to the open plaza. When I walked in, I was greeted with a birthday song and a cake. And a handmade book. Seriously they NEVER fail to surprise me and I was choked with tears although I didn't let them out. Thanks girls I am really touched by your very sweet gestures. I see us being united still even if it is 50 years down the road I love you girls.

Headed to the prata shop for a drink after that I reached home not long ago.













































No comments: