Thursday, July 9, 2009

I think I once told my secondary school teammates espcially fish and yang cuz they been to Sentosa with me for tournaments, that my body has a very, very slow reaction to feelings like, pain. If you pinch me I'll probably stare at the pinched spot for a while and go 'Ouchhhhh why did you do that for!' Same goes for volleyball. The pain will only start to come AFTER my trainings... Speaking of which I haven't touched a proper volleyball in agessss. Thought I'd get to play during the AYG but we the officials have a good image to maintain so we have to be tamed in a way. K like I said my body has a very slow reaction to whatever it is... My skin is finally peeeeeling! Not a great sign but it took my skin a week to peel. How slow is thaaaat.

Projects projects projects. Overwhelming much but tell me if I have a choice. The grass is always greener on the other side. Biz school students want to go to Applied Science School and vice versa. I want to study Physics!!! Web designing is such.a.chore.

For now, I am literally struggling with 24 conversations and 2 projects. Another mass group discussion on CSA (shit it suck ballz) and my personal speech for Comm Skills tomorrow. Darshan the tutor would like me to present more about the game of volleyball so here I am fivb-ing and googling about the history of volleyball. I remembered I once did that before. I think that was 2 years ago when my P.E. teacher Ms Teo wanted the class to submit a mini report of how volleyball came about. Ummm not an alien-ish topic to start off with but dang, the longgg history of volleyball. But whatever it is, I like anything that has to do with volleyball except benchwarming and being a ball picker. Am hopeful to join my St Hilda's Alumni to play for the Open Cup! Can't wait!

Today after Business Accounting lecture, we the girls rushed down to Tampines 1 to change Melly's Havis but to no avail but at least I did settled my craving for Subway. During the whole of the lecture I was thinking of subway melt can you believe it! I am such a glutton. Wished TP could be like SP. I want the food there. I'm getting very sick of TP's food already...

Yang's card + cakey
Photobucket

This is inappropriate but.... Melly and I got the exact knickers and wore it to school today hahaha
Photobucket

No comments: