Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The new friends I made at the beach are reaaallly nice and I just got to know I am the youngest official/assistant official in the tournament hahaha. Some are coaches and are as old as 60. Have seen them for the past few years so we aren't exactly strangers. Pretty stressful today y'know. The balls fly so fast sometimes I don't even know if it is an in or out ball. So today everyone was in charge of 2 matches. For me, I was in charge of the 2 games played by the boys. Saudi Arabia won Japan and India won Mongolia. Singapore girls won Mongolia too but Singapore boys lost to one country in the morning and won Japan in the afternoon. Indonesia and China were darn impressive. Omgz man I wanted to take a pic with the china boys but they lost and they were in a baaad mood so I didn't dare to! :(

Also, god grandma just called and mom told her I am involved in the AYG beach vb. Then it occurred to me that the person in charge of the officials bowed down to somewhat whom I thought was rather familiar yesterday. That guy was the chairman of the something something sports community and was always with the ministers. Yes I walked past him yesterday and he looked so different. That's my uncle actually -.-

And then... Was thinking how I should get home from Harbourfront. Was thinking if I should just take the purple line all the way down and take another bus straight home or do I take to Outram then the green line back, then another bus.. Chose the latter and am very glad to choose that option cuz when I was walking towards the interchange I bumped into Asyraf, Kenrick and Wilson my clazzmates omg omg omg hahaha I miss my classmates. Had dinner with them at Macs and went back.

It's nearing 11 pm already and my eyes are so sore. Just as much as I want to bring my shades, I realize that those are the kind for decorative purposes like the ones that make me look like housefly... Speaking of which I saw the Japanese coach's white and pink framed oakley shades. Omgz I thought that was the coolest, cutest and the prettiest shades I've ever seen :(

Tada! Jap girls. These players are younger than me but they thought I am younger than them... I feel so hurt.
Oh yes, good luck to me. I hope I'll wake up by 5am tomorrow and not be late!
Photobucket

No comments: