Tuesday, July 7, 2009

HI ALL I am finally 17. As the cliché saying goes 'A year older, a year wiser' ha ha not that I'm feeling any wise for NOW but I still feel like I'm 16! It's not like a magical feeling overnight that evolve you into someone older or whatsoever. Evolves reminds me of pokemon lololol.

Today I literally flew to the moon. Couldn't sleep until past 3 in the morning then before school Lian Sheng cabbed over to my place to fetch me and off we went to school. Lecture made me frusrated but I am determined to revise that topic cuz I missed out the fundamentals of that particular topic due the the AYG.

During lunchtime they brought in 2 cakes- one for consumption and the other to smash it into my face. Had a smashing great time with my class and come to think of it we are all left with 9 months before we go on separate ways how saddening :( The cake they got just to smash it into my face was BIG as compared to those classmates whose birthdays we've celebrated earlier. Thank God I got myself prepared cuz someone told me to bring facial wash and an extra set of clothes to school and yes I did brought them. They totally came in handy :) I really had a hard time trying to wash off the chocolate and whipped cream off my face and my fringe.

My classmates even got me a gift haha seriously I was and still am very touched by their gestures having to go through so much trouble hunting down my present and stuff. Dear 1B11 I really like the Guess wallet!!! I will use it tomorrow :)



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I got this for myself! A small one.
Photobucket

Gift from classmates
Photobucket

No comments: