Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Jo saw me sobbing during tutorial today. It was all okay until... I am not sad, I am more of angry than sad. I am not sad. But thanks for comforting me in class baby!
Nothing pisses me off like that before I don't know what is becoming of me. I need to take things more easily and learn to relaxxxx.

Went for the volleyball match with Suhui today! TP girls won SP girls and TP guys lost to SP guys! Congrats to whoever that won today. Today I saw many, many familiar faces and if I'm not wrong I've seen them all at the beach. And for the some of them, I've known them since secondary schools ha ha the PHS girlz. At least now I know where they are from! And the referees! They're my AYG line judges! Bumped into my other AYG maties during the match too (while I was picking balls) ha ha. Today I said 'Hi' to many and smile a lot but deep down I'm fuming over something else.
Today all my friends saw me picking ball and they asked 'eh you not playing for tp?' and I gave a curt reply 'yup'. Some made comments like 'Grace it's time for you to retire already!' some said 'woah finally you're playing my position back in secondary school' and some kept quiet. K lah I'm not sad I'm just amused by my friends.
Accompanied Venus to mark her attendance then...
Venus: Hey Grace we very long never drink bubble tea already...
Me: Yaaaah!
Venus: We buy okay?
Me: Okaaaaaay!
After we bought...
Me: WAH VENUS YOU MADE ME GAIN WEIGHT WHY TEMPT ME TO BUY BBT :(

Hope to see the bimbo soon!!!

No comments: