Thursday, July 2, 2009

I am very very very vert tanned times ten to the power of ten. What disgust me most is that my the shoulder to the elbow part of my arm is fair and the bottom half is tanned. Then for my legs I have 3 different skin colours. The fairest skin part is beneath those vb tights when I play beach vb in Sentosa. Next is the tanline slightly below my hips. That is the second skin colour because that part goes under then sun when I play vb. Lastly the third skin colour is when I wear my fbt straight cut. Cuz we're officials we have to wear long shorts. Wthhhhh.

Today I did 3 matches of which 2 are girls and the other match, the guys. China guys whacked the ball really hard. The next thing I knew was that the ball flying towards my direction. Right into my face. Then in my direction I saw the ball coming in full force but I visualized the ball coming in slow motion. I dodged. Sounds like some matrix action movie whereby the bullet comes flying right into your face then you avoid it. Anyway I was, and still am smitten by those cute guys out there hahaha. Kyrgyzstan guys are hottttt! They have blonde hair and blue eyes omg just like one of those caucasian but they're asian. Taiwan guys are cuteeeeee and they can play darn well hahaha. Omg what's with me what's with me.
Just yesterday I was thinking of who I should support and I asked my friend beside me. I was talking a tad too loud so I went like 'omg that China guy got 6 pack so I shall support China!' The court manager turned around and laughed out loud. Was so embarrassed.

We have got a major communication breakdown. Thai referee, Sporean line judges, Saudi Arabian and India. Total communication breakdown... That made us frusrated. Talking about the Thai referee, he was really nice. He saw me sulking in the midst of the match and told me to smile using hand signs. Then at the end of the day that Thai referee wanted to meet me and so I went into the tournament room office and I got a piggybank from him hahaha cute right! The Indonesian referee kept giving me bottles of water to drink. China referee joked with me. I felt so happy hahaha.

The policemen and women there are very useless. They are supposed to check our identity passes given to us and stuff but all I know is that the policemen came over to watch the girls match. Maybe it is a bit of an eye candy to them knowing that the girls wear just a sports bra and a bikini bottom. Some of them sat down and listen to their mp3 and stuff. Another policeman dragged a chair somewear near the court, blasted music with his phone and drooled at the girls. It's not like they are supporting Singapore or whatsoever...What is this manz. These few days I've been sleeping slightly before 12. What a miracleeeee.

Mongolian girls and I. They are younger than me okay! I feel so small :(
Just so you know these girls are considered small sized in the tournament. Check out the China girls they are at least 1.85m tall. When I stand beside the Kyrgyzstan guys I am just 3 to 4 inches above their belly button. How depressing :'(

Photobucket

Jap girlz
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jingjie and I
Photobucket

Jingjie and Dorita
Photobucket

Dorita and I.
Photobucket

There you go. The shorter Taiwanese guy can jump really high.
Photobucket

No comments: