Friday, July 31, 2009

Overslept and rushed to crash other classes' POM tutorial so Lian and I took a cab to school. Wondered where all the girls went!! They skipped lecture but luckily Ivan and Lian accompanied me or else I will feel like a loser going for lecture alone.

Well today's Comm Skills mock test was....just alright. Think I was a little too tired so I just attacked the questions without much thought.

Heh so today I went to Melly's home for the very first time. My virgin trip. K I know I sound gross ha ha. So when I was on 196, I passed by VS. Smirked and thought to myself: VS you won't get any of my players. Get ready to roll downhill. Sorrry I think I veh bitchy here. Titus gave me a scoring slot this evening but I wasn't able to make it due to some personal reasons.

Melly's place was awesomely beautiful. Princess her bitch was such a darling and we the three girls Kerensa Melly and I talked by the poolside wih much intention to get a nice tan but the sun wasn't that strong. Dinner at Macs and wanted to collect the Hello Kitty toys for Yang yang but I was too hungry! :( Drank at Georges after that. Is that how you spell it? Gulped down like water and we played the 'I never....' until I reached the limit! Burped and peed then I felt better and went home feeling so tired.

My phone's wallpaper is so disturbing! From a nice shot at Sentosa to Melly looking like a filipino woman acting sexy HA HA.

Am going Sentosa tomorrowww!

I conclude that people in that area I went to eat and drink are freaky enough to scare people.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: