Sunday, July 19, 2009

Overslept and jumped out of bed again! This time I thought we were gonna be late for church but no! Venus dearest brought her POM notes for me to copy because my whole class didn't attend the lecture and so no one accompanied me in the end and so... I didn't want to go alone and so..... I did not go! I am not a bad girl I think I depend too much on people because I would always like people to accompany me. Okay I think that is my problem. Is that just me or does every girl feels that way too?! Am I normal?! Since every guy in my class treats me like another guy in the class. Ouch...

Dad brought us to Aunt's place and ahhhh... I saw little Junya there!! Didn't know my cuz visited her mom and brought my little nephew there. It's been longgg since I last saw him and the last time if I'm not wrong, little Junya was still bald...like this! Ha ha.
Then I got my formal wear back at Tampines. I think I look like a kid wearing a boss attire. Omg.




Entered Aunt's room and saw Junya sleeping like this!
Dear Junya I still love you even though you kicked my face, punched my face, pinched my cheeks, slapped my cheeks, pulled my hair, drooled on me!!!

Organic Banana Porridge time!!




His shirt reads 'incredible hunk'




Hi smikey

No comments: