Monday, July 6, 2009

Clock reads 10.20pm. It's already the 6th of July. Never-ending train of thoughts.
Ummm I don't wanna grow up so fast! :(

Today school was just as usual then we did a bit of our project. Took pictures. And more pictures and more pictures and more.... Crapped with classmates. Then it made me change my thinking about turining seventeen. Yay okay it is not that bad lah it just sounds olddddd.

Have been throwing birthday parties since young cuz most of my birthdays fall on a weekend or youth day. My birthday always clash with youth day so I get an extra day off and on top of that I have parties!! Chalet by spaz, outings with classmates, birthday themed parties, stuffed toys roses la senza leopard printed bra and g-string actually I can't really remember what I received last year but last year but it was a helluva time spent. One of those best moments in my life. A great milestone. Sweet sixteen.


Best birthday surprise...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Time check: 10.50pm.
1 hour 10 mins to go! Bye my sweet sixteen. Hello to a sweeter seventeen.

No comments: