Monday, July 27, 2009

Have you ever loved someone, and is still struggling to give up?


.......actually it is more of a something than someone. Darn predictable...
Just moments ago I boarded the bus and pondered. Real hard. Random much but can't help it... Felt that no one will EVER understand what I am going through so I came out with a little analogy. Okay by now some people can't stop smirking at the screen and continue to mock at my misery. Go ahead. For the past two months or so I am stil thinking whether I should just give up or what. My family always say that I am a Jack of all trades master of none. I know so many things but I don't really excel in them be it musically inclined, academic wise or sports. Note: SportS not sport. Guess people will be irritated if i continue to blog about my dilemma but I can't help it either! It's been with me for the past good eight and a half years. One thing I do not regret about it is that I have a wide volleyball social network and am very proud to tell you that most of my friends are actually volleyballers. One of the hardest decision I have came across so far in my life. As much as I want to continue playing, there are a few things that are stopping me from playing.

Today's weather is chilly and so my spinal chord ached so much that I couldn't concentrate in class so hence I was pondering over this matter. Secondly my parents are not in favour of me to play volleyball any further because they are afraid that there might be further complications. Am supposed to head to the A&E department weeks ago because my broken and crooked spine hit my nerves which was linked to my leg and then my whole leg left so numb that I decided not to walk for half a day. Thirdly chiropractors mentioned that if I were to get pregnant in the future, chances of getting a miscarrage is so much higher, or rather the foetus in my womb will break my spine. Lastly the men seem to be enjoy looking at me picking balls.

Fishy's sick so I was supposed to take over her for scoring for the last minute but then again dad was not in favour because I will be coming home late for the whole of this week. Get well soon fishy me love you! Really wanted to do scoring with Venus but I think that studies comes first and gave my slot to the other Woo. 30 bucks < studies. I rather pay you 30 bucks to give me more time to study. This time I am very determined to mug already because I haven't been doing much revision.

Ba chor mee with the Breast after rushing through our web designing project. Breast slept at almost 6am in the morning just to complete the project!! K we are so happy that we are done with CSA. So we bid farewell to CSA for lyfe....

It is time for me to get a referral letter for my physiotherapy sessions again. This sucks.

No comments: