Sunday, July 12, 2009

Today I went to church with Venus and having not seen her for at least 2 weeks because of the number of H1N1 cases in the church and my AYG the following week, I haven't been going to church. Feels great to be baaack! The both of us could talk non stop and we were crapping throughout the journey and back. Can't wait for Wednesday mornings because fyi since day 1 we've already planned to meet for breakfast on every Wednesday.

Celebrated my birthday with my family after that at East Coast Park. Went to my all time favourite Japanese restaurant Waraku then my relatives come over to our place after we had our lunch. Hmm on the whole it was okay just that I was a littttle tired!



Kk here are some of the pictures my friend sent me. Just got to get hold of them and omg I look so round in these pictures! Reason being, during those 4 days I've been drinking water like how a camel does so I suffered from water retention making my face swollen and round. Promise you I'm never this round k! How saaaad!
With Shi Min

Junhao

Shelia


'I want to take picture with this xiao mei mei!' -points at me.

No comments: