Monday, July 20, 2009

Everyone's asking what is wrong with my left arm.... Looks like I'm suffering from some skin diesease because it has ugly white patches on it. Doesn't look a bit like white spots too. Omg it's just skin peeling, from those AYG line judging days!

Today I went to school from 9 to 11 for BA tutorial, went home and sleep from 11.30 till 3.30 and left home at 4 for school for the test. Not that I didn't study but nothing I study enters my brain so I decided to go for lunch at 5pm. Test was.....disappointing I must say.

★Graceee says:
*omggggggggg
*oh wait i didn't add in the loan from bank for the WC!!

-Jackie- says:
*!!
*you having fever or what
*ex-poa student leh...


I think I suck big time man. Since young I have a phobia of tests and examinations. That is why I suck at every minor or major test or examinations.

Right now at 2am, I am struggling with my speech oh how to be a successful person. I think I totally have no rights to give this speech because I am not successful in any way :( Maybe successful in bitching? Ha ha Jagger and Huiwen!

Tomorrow will be a longgg day. Lecture tutorial project project alumni training.
And note to self: Send my skirt for alteration. My formal wear skirt. Not that I want but I neeeeeed to because I look like a retard with a three quarter long skirt and it is neither here nor there.

No comments: