Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Four and a half hours of sleep is definitely not enough to replenish the amount of energy that I have lost making me feel more lethargic than ever. Am so sleep deprived but struggled to stay awake during the Econs lecture.

Believe it or not I think I am going to hire a Economics tutor to help me in that subject because ever since I skipped a week of Econs due to AYG.....Seriously no the matter doesn't lies with AYG. The problem lies with me because I realize that I am a darn slow learner when I'm not interested in something....

So Business, Logistics, or Marketing? Soon we will all have to make a choice and am hopeful to get into my first choice! Oh who doesn't. Consulted some of my seniors when I went back for alumni training and I am still lost regarding the course I want to major in...

On a lighter noteeeee, my gojane sandals just arrived!!! Can't wait to get my hands on them and I am still waiting for my ASOS headbands to arrive. Quicky quick quick quick!

And thank God for Venus she asked me to take over her for tomorrow's scoring session so yay at least I get more money and that will cover my other expenses!!

No comments: