Saturday, July 25, 2009

First and foremost I would like to apologize to my groupmates because I was feeling all weary and that made me grouchy :( Promise I won't be like that again!

So yesterday we surprised Geok Choo, my team's bible study leader with a bridal shower party and it was successful! Very, very successful indeed so we were all happy people. Tingling lured Choo out for a spa session and she readily agreed but didn't know we planned something for her! Made a game for her and she had to wear the veil we made for her all around plaza sing so she received many odd stares. She was supposed to complete the tasks which was to take pictures with four toddlers, find th exact same pair of glasses and pillows in the shops, drink bitter tea and asking married couples to give her some wedding advice and to have them written down on both her arms :D

Partied till 4 in the morning and at 3.30am I was still playing table tennis with the girls. At 4.15, Brenda Huixin and I were the first to get knocked out followed by I don't know who. Air mattresses were so comfy that I slept till 11 in th morning but it wasn't enough because for the past few nights I didn't have sleep so when I reached home at 3, I slept till 11pm. Just woke up and still in a zombie mood. My brain is not working. I refuse to think. I feel like eating brownies.

Pictures! More ungram photos on FB yay!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: