Thursday, July 30, 2009

School is cool.

I think today was awesome and so was yesterday! Jolene drew hearts on my face and I enjoyed POM tutorial for the first time. Yes can you believe it! It is something I'm not very good at because there is so much so remember but so little time but maybe becaused I revised before the tutorial and I did my homework so yay!! Selena and I talked to the wall and many people started pointing at us and started laughing. Because the both of us dared each other to talk to the wall which has my Care Person's picture. It's not lik a piece of A4 size paper on the wall but it was a poster of my CP, the size could probably be three times our size so could you imagine how big is that....

Yesterday was also the Spaz Day! We all have been good friends for the past 3 years am I feel so blessed having all of you as my bestest bunch of friends everrrrr. Hope this close knitted friendship will last so long as we're all still alive! Ha ha omg sounds so cheesy but who cares. Yesterday I had a good talk with Fiona @ Pizza Hut and kinda finally came to my consensus. Mustered some courage to find time to talk to Mom about my decision and she really supports it. But as I talked I started to break down. After that I felt so much better and please don't ask me what is it because only Momsy, Spaz and some classmates know of this heh heh.

God has a plan for me.
And He does it in His time.


Today we donned on our formal wear and this time I have pictures! Melly and some spammed my camera with their photos (pouts) ha ha but I still love them. Am very happy to hear that I look more feminine with office wear but I still have to learn how to walk properly... When lessons ended and it was the all-girls picture.....

Liansheng: Ey girls! Please gather to take an all-girls shot.......Except for Grace!

K I know. My male classmates still treat me like a guy. This time I am determined to walk in a feminine way. I just realise tha I walk like a guy, really.

Crass
Photobucket

Photobucket

Yay my CSA team!
Photobucket

Girlz
Photobucket

Photobucket


Guys
Photobucket


AHHH MY BBB OWNS ALL OF YOU!!!
Photobucket


Breast
Photobucket


Jolene baby!!
Photobucket


My security guards hehe
Photobucket


Ungram
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Klassic
Photobucket

Melly!
Photobucket

Wenxin baby!
Photobucket

'Hello?' 'Ya hello...'
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Ultimate bitch 101
Photobucket



In Christ alone my hope is found,
He is my light, my strength, my song;
this Cornerstone, this solid Ground,
firm through the fiercest drought and storm.
What heights of love, what depths of peace,
when fears are stilled, when strivings cease!
My Comforter, my All in All,
here in the love of Christ I stand.


No comments: