Sunday, July 5, 2009

Supposingly to wake up at 7am this morning so that I would reach Harbourfront on time at 9am to meet my friends for breakfast and head down to Sentosa to watch the semi finals and the finals. But I kept snoozing and eventually I switched off the alarm. At 8am when the clock at the living room played a tune, I jumped out of bed and panicked cos I wanted to leave the house at 7.45 so I thought I was doomd but to my surprise I reached Harbourfront at 9.08am when I left my place at 8.25.

Semi finals. Indonesia guys won Yeman guys and China girls won Indonesian girls. Koufu for lunch at Palawan then went back to Siloso to catch the finals. Omgz did I tell you Kazakhstan guys are darn tall. I am only a few inches taller than their belly button how embarrassing. Did line judging for them the other time round and I felt so short so small. This time I mingled with the audience and watched how they played. Thailand still own them lor Thailiand my fav cos I have a number of Thailand vb friends so definitely I will support them. Thai girls own Kazakhstan girls too!
So I only got to help out at around 4pm! That is to take out the nets and the poles and whatever that is in the court. Did 2 hours of work and I got 50 bucks ha ha yay. I got my paycheque too I am a happy girl. This week I am a few hundred dollars richer cuz I didn't go to school for the whole of last week. I was a freeloader at Siloso eating drinking and sleeping until it was my turn to do duty. And I earn $. I received my weekly allowance not long ago. I received red packets from my grandma for my birthday. Yayeeee.

I am also very very very very very excited to do the Youth Oylmpic Games line judging next year. Minimum age wil be 18 so I will be 18 by then already hehehe it's be from the 21st Aug 2010 to 26th Aug 2010. On one condition, and that is I will have to take up the referee course. They said that they will widen our vb network so instead of having vb friends from sg I will have friends all around the world yay! Referee overseas exchange programmes and outings. Can't wait!

This morning when I was at the back gate of my place I bumped into my neighbour. Haven't met him in ages so I talked to him for a while and I kinda pitied him cuz his parents made him go to a JC and he didn't so well in the end and so after he ORD-ed he went to Temasek Poly taking the same course as me. He totally had a choice if he wanted to go to a JC or poly even if it means to defy his parents cos it's his own future afterall isn't it. He might as well go to a poly and save 2 years of his life away. Thank God for that, that I didn't force my way throught MJ. Because only now I know where I stand and I luv my class. I love where I am studying and doing things at my own pace even sometimes it is so stressful...

Will upload more pics of the other teams the next post!!

China and Indonesia. China girls are tall freaksssss.
Photobucket

China's #1 is at least 2 metres tall.
Photobucket

Failed block from Indonesia
Photobucket

China
Photobucket

China's service. Kool man they have names written at the back of their bikini bottom. I also want!
Photobucket

Shelia
Photobucket

Kazakhstan
Photobucket

THAILANDDDD!!!
Photobucket

'Give me the ball....give me the ball!'
Photobucket

Cheering each other up.
Photobucket

THAI GUYS
Photobucket

Can't remember her name.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kazakhstan guys. Asian-caucasian. How cool.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Chinese Taipei guys. Omg the one on the left is my idol. So short can jump so blardy high. He is considered veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy short.
Photobucket

Kyrgyztan girls. Not Kazakhstan.
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: