Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Projects and upcoming tests make up most of the bulk of my stress level and makes me even more short tempered than before.

Today I went back to St Hilda's. Felt nostalgic. Talked to Chiang and played with his kids then I saw Shi and Deon coming down from the staircase. Was having a casual chat with Shi then I broke down. K we were talking about the TP team and the teacher in charge. And the coach. Finally I got a chance to tell Shi and Sir what is happening to me because only people playing vb will understand. If I told my parents they'd probably say 'See lah who ask you to join, quit lah!'
I know that I did not make it to the school team. Had that coming. First time in eight and a half years. Am not sad about that, seriously.

The moment I broke down I couldnt stop crying. Training was venting my anger on the balls but seem like it didn't help. But it was darn fun because of all my seniors. I was the only '92 kid while the rest are turing 21 this year. Some of them are even 24.

You guys wanna know what happen??
I think I mentioned this quite some time back but it was rather vague. This time I am not going to care what will happen.

Some fucking bastard made me do my JPSAE application and coax me to come into TP to play volleyball for them. Told him I specialize in playing the 'libero' position. Then what happened? That fucking bastard called my teammates behind my back and ask them about their height and what position they play. Apparently they were all playing the positions of 'spikers' so he took them all in. Except me. I called him and wanted to ask him why the fuck me made me do the JPSAE and rejected it. That fucking bastard rejected ALL of my calls. Think you are funny? Then what about me? Made the teachers in charge of the several JC call me whole day long asking me why didn't I attend their trainings? I am not telling you guys now that I want to go into a JC but bloody hell you fucking idiot, you narrowed down my options. You are a bloody egocentric person. Everyone hates you YH.

So if this is not bad enough, during trainings (Yes I decided to join back vb because people tell me to not give a fuck about the bastard), he treats me like I'm not there. Like my presense is never important. Oh wait it IS important. Helping you to pick balls. Did I mention, the other time the ball flew somewhere far and you made me look into your direction and you pointed at the ball? Am I your dog? No, you are my dog. YH don't fucking bullshit me man. YH you hear me??

When I was primary 6 and there wasn't even such a thing as DSA yet, I didn't really do well for PSLE and I got into St Hilda's through volleyball, because of my coach's recommendation. Thanked my coach but she didn't accept it and all she asked was to help my juniors get into St Hilda's. The next year, I pulled 10 of my juniors in and since then there are at least a number of my primary school juniors coming in every year. But I will never pull them into TP vb because of that fucking idiot. That fucking teacher in charge. I don't want them to follow my footsteps. Even Sir agrees with me that my juniors shall not land up there.

This is like my first time scolding people in my blog. Go check out the archives and there you go, it's really my first time my anger took over the better of me so here I am typing out this post.... I am still angry okay.

No comments: