Monday, July 13, 2009

Hiiiiiiiiiii so today I got a text from Deb saying 'hey there will be training tomorrow and on Thursday for the open cup at 7pm.....' Kinda squealed for joy because finally I get to put on my vb gears. Aha at least it is of some use now after 2 weeks. Can't wait for the alumni trainings to begin! Intensive training = losing weight ha ha hopefully I'll be able to lose a kilo or two, or maybe three? The more the merrier, the more the better. Would be able to meet many of my older friends it the vb social circle as well! Umm but one thing that made me hesitate to join the competition is that I will be having my major semester examinations so that means I'll have to manage my time really well. Wished I am the time management guru as you all know my time management sucks pretty much :(

Anywayz my senior opened up a blogshop and I do hope you girls will go visit her!!! Click HERE! As y'all know and if you don't know, she has a great fashion sense and designed my outfit for the laselle fashion show!! A picture describes a thousand word. Just look at the picture itself!

No comments: