Thursday, July 16, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR DEANNA/TWIN/CLONE.
Our mother was in labour for 9 days.

After BA lecture and I had lunch, I went to find my twin and Fiona. Hehe today was great overall I really hope that Deanna had a great day in school. Thank you twin for bearing for all my bimbotic/dumb blonde moments for 5 freaking years! Classmates since sec 1 and still as close as everrrr!

Hesitated to go for alumni's training today because I was worn out, I was exhausted, I was lethargic. But Deb texted me that she called a number of people to play friendly match with us so I went annnd I played the position I haven't played in the longest time everrrr so I was all confused in court but yay I was on form I likey likey. Today was the first time I experience joy. Or rather second time I experience joy during training. My 24 year old partner is so cuteee.


Deanna now I know why my mom calls you 'Grace', know why your parents call me 'Deanna' and why Fiona's classmates calls me 'Deanna'. Look at this pic I think we do look alike just that I am a little chubbier ha ha ha love you!













No comments: