Friday, July 17, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE LEE!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CECILIA!

School starts at 11 today but I overslept till 10.45am haha everyone would presume that I'd be late for class but no! Jumped out of bed washed up changed up left home at 1055 got into a cab at 1057 reached school at 11. Nize or whut. I am darn happy but that fact that I have to cab to school. Out of the 5 school days this week I cabbed to school thrice. Am not a rich kidz but I always find myself jumping out of bed because I know I am going to be late for school! Whoops not a good thing after all, time to get rid of my old habit, G.

Huiwen and I did our CSA project and I was feeling all grouchy and tired because we just had lunch so sorry Huiwen!!! I kinda felt that I was a PMSing a little haha prolly it's gonna be the time of the month! Was supposed to go for the bridal shower planning with the bible study group which also happens to be my teammates but I didn't cuz it's ganny's birthday celebration todaaay!
Finished our tasks earlier than what we've expected so we wanted to take bus 15 and take a look at Topshop then...

Huiwen: here comes the bus here comes the bus!!
Me: okaaaay!
(Both of us boarded the bus. Then.... it made a turn and I went....)
Me: omg sala lah the bus uncle so blur why he made the wrong turn, we are going to T1!!!

Then I realized that we both hopped into the wrong bus and we boarded 69. How blur is that. Bumped into my cousin ghee woo in Topshop!

The Lard and Ghee


Met the rest and had dinner at Seoul Garden anddd I bumped into Iggy Piggy the monkey backside yay yay yay long time no seeee!! More pics up on fb go take a look!
















No comments: