Thursday, July 23, 2009

Woke up still feeling three quarters dead and wanted to give Business Accounting lecture a miss but I went to school slightly later. Liansheng and I bumped into Huiwen in the bus and we decided to have brunch and head to the library to continue with our web designing project.

Money come money goes. Today I saw this metallic pink earpiece in school and I bought it because it was pretty and it still is! What I've earned last night through flipping scores is gone in just a matter of seconds. Snip grab pay. I am still thinking if I should categorize this as an impluse buy.

Stared at the screen for at least 6 and a half hours and my eyes are sore and dry and swollen. I think I am getting sick because the night before I slept an 4 and I slept at 2 last night and the worse thing is that I have to wake up early and continue doing my projects. I have no life but I know what I am doing is for my good. As well as for my group. My current tests results will never get me into the Director's List so I am trying hard to ace my projects. Am so thankful for my POM group yesterday I am sure withough Huiwen Ivan and Jagger I would have failed everything. And for CSA I think Huiwen contributed a lotttttt. Made a lot of sacrifices. I spend more time doing projects than the time taken to sleep and eat. And I even had to skip training. Okay I had to skip training partly because I feel sick.

Today I had lab lessons and I stayed in the lab until it was past 7. Was feeling so sick so tired so cold so hungry. Wasn't in the best state of mind to do projects and I made errors like this......

Photobucket



After struggling to do a little of web designing, I am getting the hang of it and I am starting to like it!
Can't wait for the last day of school when I run out of the examination hall with much delight and scream FREEEEDOOOOMMMMM BAAAABYYYY!


Photobucket

No comments: