Sunday, July 26, 2009

Bloggerrrr! I will start to dislike you if you continue to malfunction. I will hop back to my livejournal.. So quick, recover!
So irksome when you're used to the same old nice format then now that you have to step out of your comfort zone to adapt to the malfunctioned version. Especially I get hot tempered these days because I am so sleep deprived. Ok not for today at least. After a three hour nap, I sang 'Top of the World' in my shower.

Yesterday I was dilligently doing my individual Economics project right till three in the morning still feeling very fresh because I took an eight hour nap and woke up at eleven pm. Am hopeful to do well for my upcoming presentations and I cross my fingers that I will not tumble/trip/fall down the stairs when I wear my don't-know-how-many-inches heels for my formal presentation this coming Tuesday and Thursday. On a sidenote I think my biological clock is so screwed thanks to projects. Projects take so much of my time that I don't have time to study in fact so I take is as a revision when I do my projects.

So today I went to church with the Bimbo and she showed me her video she made for POM. Darn hilarious Venus you did a great job attempting to commit suicide and you 'died' after that. Met mom for lunch and did a little shopping before heading home. I love my bed. So very much.

Oh ya anonymous friend requests annoys me till no end. Hates it when people add me without knowing me!
Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: