Saturday, August 1, 2009

Breakfast at Chinatown today with my family! Brought back much memories when I was still living at Tiong Bahru with my parents and my grandparents. Used to have breakfast at Chinatown every Saturday morning without fail. Nice to see the PAP still there because I believe the last time I went to the Chinatown for breakfast was 10 years ago. When grandpa was still alive, he loves the breakfast at Chinatown. :'( Today I had his favourite breakfast as my breakfast.

Dad drove past St Matthew's Kindergarten!! I can still remember my all time favourite teacher Ms Chow. Hehe. I used to be a tall baby!

Photobucket Photobucket

There was, supposingly a big AYG gathering today but because there is is beach vb competition at Tanjong beach, many had do be referees and scorers omg how sad is that. But it's okay.... the four of us had our share of fun still. Didn't really play ball today because my back really hurts. Think the condition of my back is really getting worse each day. Sat and stoned at the beach partly because I am so tired. Wanted to give the gathering a miss cuz I was sooooo exhausted from all the shit stuff at school. Projects projects lectures tutorials lectures tutorials, waking up at 7 in the morning, back aching. So. not. cool.

Headed to Café Del Mar to chill out and I should not see things I should be seeing like couples in the pool touching each other like nobody is there. Gross!!! Ew.

So right now I am fussing over my tanlines. Just made another tanline over the previous one and omgz it is damn ugly!!! I want to go Sentosa again.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We can swim on sand.
Photobucket

Del Marrrrrr
Photobucket
Punch cocktail is nize
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: