Thursday, August 27, 2009

Last night I slept at 5 a.m. because I was too engrossed in bloghopping. And then I got a little bored and went to blogger's dashboard to check out my friend's latest blog updates. Blah not really friends. More of...those people whom I always bump into like say those volleyball tournament venues, beaches, well you name it. I do admit I am scary and I do stalk people but not guys but that does not mean I stalk girls and I am a lesbo.

Lo and behold this girl (can't really call her a girl cuz she's a few years older than me) posted something at some unearthly hour. Ditto man I think she can be another bff of mine. Well...she has something to do with St Hilda's in the past but not anymoreeee. I don't talk to her. She hasn't talked to me. I wanna make friends with her but she seems so scary just like how people also say that I look scary too! And then when I read her post I totally went 'OMG YESSSSS it's like we're in the same boat' but what's different is that she will not give up on vb. Well as much as I do not want to give up, I am forced to....

I had fun at today's alumni gathering. Nice to see people whom I have been talking to during the past few months =D But every little action I did hurt so much I started to shout 'AHHHH' once I hit or serve the ball. Not a very good sign. Could do that without much pain just two weeks ago you know :( What has become of me!! Oh yah I must give my best for my last match on Saturday. Then I have to stop already. Prolly until next year or end of this year before tourny starts again but for now I really want to rest. Painful decision, that I know. I don't have a choice do I? Tell me do I?

Okay la but on a lighter note I really want to thank God for my friends. Venus was supposed to come to my place at 11 but she called me at 10 when I was still in bed and asked if she should leave her place first.. She brought HK serial shows and for the first time I got hooked over shows. Omg am I just deprived or deprived of TV shows like this?

And yah I think most guys are becoming less gentlemen. Like not even a gentlemen at all. Today after buying chicken mushroom puff I accompanied Venus to T1 to get Subway cookies AND I HAD TO FREAKING GIVE WAY TO THE ARMY KIDS. Oi I too small cannot see is it? They are like big and tall and all buffed up but... what a disgrace to guys, right?! Chickens!

And one last thing. I know this post is pretty long but I think I have irritated some of my friends more than enough and I've been asking them if I should have short hair. If you know me well enough I do treasure my hair a lot and I do not want to snip it off and regret it for the next one whole year!! Have been considering this about a month or so already...

Ignore the fringe! How?!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



No comments: