Saturday, August 22, 2009

Last night I had a terrible nightmare. Got me breaking out in cold sweat despite the air conditioner being switched on. :( Kept tossing in bed and couldn't sleep till much later which made me felt like a zombie the whole morning. Am going to reveal a small portion of my nightmare. Last night I dreamt that I was playing with a bunch of friends and soon after we found ourselves in the jungle. In the midst of the jungle whereby you can smell the dampness of the air surrounding you. Emergent and canopies with lianas and twines grew so close together that they covered up the sky. Couldn't even see the sunlight so it was just dull and damp. Just me and my friends. Saw a somewhat long suspended bridge like say the length of the bridge outside Fullerton Hotel. 6 men dressed in white carried a corpse but I didn't know what the corpse look like because there was a white sheet covering it. Then as the 6 men crossed the suspended bridge still carrying the corpse, they kind of swayed the mat whereby the corpse was on it and a gust of wind blew, blowing the white sheets away and I got to peek at the corpse.

Was so disgusted and scared because it was actually a decomposed corpse with arms below the elbow and legs below the knee amputated. The corpse was already dead for some time in the jungle that woody branches and leaves grew from his elbows and knees. The 6 men crossed the suspended bridge and buried him then one of the six men came and talk to my friends and I. He told us that the man was already dead for some time in the jungle so the 6 men went to bury him. We sat in a circle on the roots of the gigantic trees while he continued talking to us and to my horror I saw the already buried corpse walking TOWARDS me. I remained calm and pretended nothing happened because my friends did not see him coming. The decomposed corpse sat beside me and I got even more scared. I got to realize my friends could not see him but only I could do so. He opened his mouth as if he was trying to say something to me but I couldn't catch what he was saying because I was already so frightened and am still trying to keep myself calm... His jaws were intimidating with teeth like a carnivore and ever so bloody.

That was not the worse part. I don't really want to reveal the rest of it because it is something that made me cry.








Okay all's well at least for now. Am very glad that nothing of these has happened because there was one point of time , whatever I dreamt came true which was so freaky!

Attempted to revise Principle Of Management. (Note: attempted) so actually I have not really started studying. But really nothing to study whaaaaat! You all should come read what is written in my notes.

Met up with the girls for dinner @ Raffles Cityyyy. I don't know where we went to dine at but it works exactly like Marché and Manpuku. Had a great time celebrating Fiona's birthday in advance :)

No comments: